what’s up next? It’s a FREE texting tool that offers personalized support on all things college access: college search and application, federal student aid, even student loan repayment information, all through text messages. Please click here for additional information.
For high school juniors and seniors:
For college students:
spread the word:
1. Easy: Tell your friends about UP NEXT.
2. Share posts about UP NEXT on social media using hashtag #bettermakeroom. You can tag Better Make Room and even give the former First Lady a shout-out.
Better Make Room is seeking to expand the reach and impact of the program through new partnerships with schools, nonprofit organizations and postsecondary institutions. Ideal pioneer partners:
- Want to use mobile messaging to provide students with important college and financial aid information, but who perhaps lack the capacity, expertise, or resources to design and implement a mobile messaging campaign on their own;
- Want to incorporate Mrs. Obama’s voice, messaging, and creative content into their customized outreach that is tailored for their students;
- Have access to or can collect students’ cell phone numbers and consent to receive messaging; and
- Can contribute a small portion of the costs associated with implementing a messaging campaign. Better Make Room can work with each Pioneer Partner to identify a funding level the Partner can contribute and what Better Make Room can contribute to fund mobile-based outreach to students.
As a “Pioneer Partner” you’ll gain access to mobile messaging services at a comparably low rate and will be able to work closely with Up Next to create a messaging campaign that aligns with your priorities and have your own user accounts.
BY THE NUMBERS
total students enrolled